Reasons To Support Your Local Fresh Market
- Locally grown produce from local farmers
- Enjoy the seasons & taste the difference
- Strengthen your local community & economy
- Only buy what you need reducing food waste
- Less packaging & carbon footprint
- Healthy food, healthy life!
Where & When?
Discover The Undercroft Market nestled amongst The Chilterns in the pretty market town of Watlington, Oxfordshire. For over 25 years our fresh local market has popped up beneath Watlington Town Hall, an historic building that was built in 1664 by Thomas Stonor.
You will find us trading here three days a week come rain or shine!
Tuesdays 9am - 3pm
Thursdays 9am - 3pm
Saturdays 8.30am - 1pm
The Town Hall, High Street, Watlington, Oxfordshire, OX49 5PS